Park

The St. Francis, Kansas park was dedicated on July 26, 1934.

1934 Dedication of Park
1934 Dedication of Park
press to zoom
Fountain and Band Shell
Fountain and Band Shell
press to zoom
Entrance to the park
Entrance to the park
press to zoom
Entrance to Band Shell
Entrance to Band Shell

The seating around the band shell was called the Rose Bowl.

press to zoom
Flag in park 1937
Flag in park 1937
press to zoom
Municipal Band
Municipal Band
press to zoom
Band Shell construction 1934
Band Shell construction 1934
press to zoom
Band Shell and Fountain Construction
Band Shell and Fountain Construction
press to zoom
Band Shell description
Band Shell description
press to zoom