The earliest gas pumps were not located at gas stations. They sat at dealerships, along sidewalks or at curbs.
Moberly's Service Station aka the Corner Store. It was part of a campground. L to R: unidentified woman, Martha Gudzel Moberly and T.L. Moberly.
1916-1971, This was the Boardman's first store
Majestic Service in 1930 located on Washington (Main) Street. l.r. Ed Firkens and Elmer Felzien